Sun dried tomatoes
Salt & Pepper
Another guilty pleasure for the vegetarians! This recipe delicious, full of vegetables and will leave you wanting more. You can make it plant-based by using vegan feta (recipe will be posted soon)! Recipe by 'Lekker Van Bij Ons' - www.lekkervanbijons.be.
1. Cut the beetroot in bite size pieces and throw them in a bowl with some olive oil, the basil leaves and season with pepper & salt.
2. Grate the carrot and slice up the olives & sundried tomatoes.
3. Make a bean dip by mixing the white beans with the peanut butter, cumin powder. Chop the garlic and add it to the mixture, finally squeeze the juice from the lemon into the mixture and season with pepper & salt to taste.
4. Toast the pita bread and cut them open. Spread the dip on the inside of the bread.
5. Split & add the grated carrot, beetroot, spinach, olives, tomatoes and feta roughly to each pita bread. Serve while the bread is still hot and crunchy for the best taste.
Global Warming Potential
% compared to an average meal