Salt & Pepper
One of the easiest lasagna's you will ever make! Even by making our homemade ricotta, you can serve this dish without too much effort. Did I already mention it is delicious as well? If it is the first time you make a cheese alternative, just know that the longer you soak the cashews, the creamier your vegan ricotta will be. You can make this recipe fully plant-based by using soy cream and nutritional yeast to replace the parmesan. Enjoy!
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C Soak your cashews in hot water for 10 minutes. Blend them with the juice of half a lemon and a pinch of salt. You now have vegan ricotta cheese!
2. Rinse the spinach. Slim the spinach by blanching it in a thin layer of water. Drain well.
3. Cut the spinach and add the chopped garlic, the nutmeg, half the parmesan, pepper and salt. Mix with the cream and the homemade ricotta cheese.
4. Use olive oil to grease your oven tray. Add a layer of lasagna and then a layer of filling and repeat until you run out of ingredients. Top with the remaining parmesan cheese.
5. Place in the oven for 30 minutes. Enjoy!
Global Warming Potential
% compared to an average meal